Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Penny Black Easter Bonnet

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have something a little bit different from my normal Stampin Up things. I was going thru my Easter drawer and found this adorable stamp from Penny Black and was inspired to ink it up and color it. I really was not expecting to make a card with it but I did! I have had this stamp for many years and i'm not even sure if Penny Black is still in business. I have a slew of their stamps that I always forget I have because I keep them separate from my Stampin Up stamps. They are tucked away in an iris cart which I hardly ever look thru which is a shame because they are just so cute!



Card Details:

Stamps: Penny Black-Easter Bonnet, Heartfelt Hello's (SAB 24)
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Daffodil Delight DSP (retired), Granny Apple Green DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

All my Easter cards have been addressed and put out for the mail. I hope they are not too delayed and get to their destinations on time!

We are in for a rainy day today and I always say....it's a great day if your a duck!
I am making stuffed peppers for supper this evening which will help heat up the kitchen. It's been so cool & damp the last week or so. I'm hoping our weather soon improves to get out and walk in the evenings now that we have longer daylight! 

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute, i love that duck! 😍😍

Carol L said...

I love this cute little duck and also unearthed a few PB images that I used to make Easter cards LOL I love the plaid designs and colors with that great sentiment panel. All I have to say about this weather is quack quack! LOL Happy Wednesday