Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Playing in the Rain

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm sorry for the late post today as I was having computer issues and had to wait on Shawn to get home to help me out. I did play at my stamp table for a little bit. I made a card using the Playing in the Rain Bundle that came out last year but I haven't really used it much.




This card is going to Audrey. Her cancer treatments have really been setting her back for a day or two and I wanted her to know she is in my thoughts.
The saying on this comes from a new Online Exclusive set called Comforting Thoughts. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Comforting Thoughts (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Rain or Shine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Playing in the Rain Dies, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That adorable little turtle is diecut from the Rain or Shine DSP.
Hope this makes her smile!

Wasn't today such a beautiful day?!
I sat outback with Bailee a bit this morning. I'll take 70 degrees in March!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I know Audrey will appreciate it and get a smile looking at that little guy!

Carol L said...

What an adorable card with that cute turtle and perfect sentiment. I hope Audrey has a better day. Keeping her age in mind and how she's battled cancer for so long is nothing short of a miracle. I hope she feels better too with this beautiful weather today.

Vicki said...

Super cute....love that turtle 🐢🐢