Saturday, March 16, 2024

Sweetest Cherries HB

 Hello & Happy Saturday!!!

The weekend is here and I am planning to finish up Audrey's card order since Shawn is away today! Him & a friend went to a fishing tournament about 2 hours away and will be gone most of the day. It's just Ryan, Bailee and me for the day!

Yesterday I got a few of her cards done. She requested 4 special birthday cards and this is one I made after seeing an email tutorial from Marisa over at the Kitchen Table Stamper last week. I changed up a few things on my card to keep it simple for Audrey.



Card Details:

Stamps: Sweetest Cherries, Very Best Occasions
Ink: Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Sunny Days DSP (SAB 2024)
Accessories: Everyday Details Dies, Cherry Builder Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how this turned out! A huge thank you to Marisa, for her inspiration!
Well, I have a busy day ahead at my stamp table so I better get to it!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! Those cherries work perfectly with that sweet DSP! Yummy! Enjoy your day---chilly for fishing but I am sure it will warm up for Shawn!

Vicki said...

Super cute!

Carol L said...

This is just delightful with those big cherries and tiny cherries in the background What a fun design! Enjoy your time at the craft table, it's a good day for that today. Hugs for a fun weekend.