Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Latte Love Gift Bag

 Good Morning & Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

We are halfway thru the week and I feel like I haven't accomplished much.
I did however get Audrey's card order finished & delivered to her on Monday evening!
Yesterday I also got a couple of Easter/Spring decorations out. I wanted to go stamp but never did. My hands are bothering me a little so I guess it was best to rest them. 
Today I am sharing the gift bag that I decorated for Audrey's card order. I do this every time she has a card order whether it's a big order or 2 cards. I am not sure what she does with the bags after she empties them. On this one I pulled out the Online Exclusive set called Latte Love which is such a pretty set & beautiful papers to boot! Usually she comments on the bags but this one she did not.




Project Details:

Stamps: Latte Love (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black, Pecan Pie, Stampin Blends- Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Petal Pink Glimmer Paper (retired), A Little Latte DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Latte Love Dies, Adhesive Backed Swirl Dots, Pecan Pie/Vanilla Stitched Ribbon, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had so much fun just playing around with this suite of products!
I love all things coffee even though I can't stomach coffee much these days. I'm lucky once a week to drink it these last few weeks. 

Today I do hope to get a few Easter cards created because Easter will be here soon!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Definitely my motto today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

The bags you create to hold Audrey's cards are the sweetest way of saying thanks and I'm sure she passes them on to spread the joy of saying thanks. I haven't been able to drink coffee now for almost 2 years and now and I still crave it because I've always loved it. Take good care of those hands and yourself and have a good Wednesday!

Vicki said...

Very pretty 🥰