Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Bee Mine Notecards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share a set of notecards that I made for Audrey a few weeks ago and forgot to share them! These really have nothing to do with Valentines Day. She just wanted some floral cards without a sentiment on and the Bee Mine DSP worked nicely for these! 






Card Details:

Stamps: Bee My Valentine
Ink: Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Pool Party, Parakeet Party, Basic White, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Basics 3D EF, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I personally loved these but my pictures did not do them justice. 
Audrey loved them! Every time when I deliver her card orders we sit at her dining room table and we go thru each set of cards and when she is done and she always says...I love all of them! She is just the sweetest, kindest lady I think I have ever met! I don't think she has a vindictive bone in her body! 

Today I have some dusting to do downstairs and I am finished with my cleaning! Yesterday it took me all day but isn't that how spring cleaning goes?

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

These truly are beautiful notecards with those pretty papers, colors and awesome embossed backgrounds. I can understand why she'd love this set, it's a beauty! Enjoy the sunshine as you dust today. Hugs

LeAnne said...

They are bright, cheerful and springy! No wonder she loved them! The colors sing "SPRING"! Enjoy your day!

Vicki said...

Very pretty 😍