Friday, March 8, 2024

Irresistible Blooms

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I have a set of cards to share with you that I made using stuff from the Online Exclusives store. I haven't really used this set much and wanted to try to get a dent in the pack of DSP. These I made for on my card rack.





Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Hello, Irresistible DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Irresistible Blooms Dies (Online Exclusives), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Frosted Dots (Online Exclusives), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have put myself on a spending freeze until the new catalog comes out.
I have so much that I really want to use before that time comes!


So, yesterday Shawn stopped at CVS to see if my Mounjaro was ready for pick up since today is my injection day. They told him that they do not have any in stock and they have no idea when they will receive another shipment. Apparently, there is a shortage of it. I have been reading that on the support group pages and now it has hit here. Guess today will not be injection day for me afterall. Not sure when the next time I will be injecting with it. My doctor told me to call around to other pharmacies to see if someone else has it but then my insurance won't cover it and I am not paying $1200 for it. I will wait patiently for it to come back in! Crazy isn't it?!!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy 


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colors are just dreamy and look so pretty with those flowers. I've been on a spending freeze for a few years now and still my stash seems to be accumulating? Gremlins hard at work while I'm sleeping perhaps? LOL Sorry about the prescription shortage but hopefully it will soon work out for you. Have a good Friday! SUNSHINE is BACK, YAY!

Vicki said...

So pretty.