Thursday, March 21, 2024

Happy Birthday

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today's post will be a quick one as I have a busy day ahead!
This card is another one that I whipped up for Audrey for one of those 18 birthday cards that she needed. I used products that were from SaleABRation.



Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Poppy Parade, Sunny Days DSP (SAB 24)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Thoughtful Expressions Dies, Softly Sophisticated EF (SAB 24), Adhesive Backed Hearts & Flowers, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this is the first time I have opened this pack of paper and it's so pretty!

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are so festive and fun for spring and make great birthday cards. The background embossing looks so pretty too. Have a great Thursday and take care.

Vicki said...

So pretty, love that DSP.

LeAnne said...

These papers are so happy and cheerful! They make for a wonderful b-day card! Love your little teacup/birdie avatar too! So cute!