Friday, March 15, 2024

Looks Like Spring!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
It's to be a rainy day here so I hope this card will make you smile!
The card I am sharing today I made the other day and I just loved the colors especially for spring! I used the Playing in the Rain Bundle again and the coordinating Rain or Shine DSP.






Card Details:

Stamps: Playing in the Rain, Thanks A Bunch (retired SAB 23)
Ink: Memento Black, Mango Melody (retired), Stampin Blends - Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody (retired)
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Rain or Shine DSP (retired)
Accessories: Playing in the Rain Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't that bunny just so cute? I'm thinking about incorporating him into my Easter cards somehow! He's just so darn happy!

So, yesterday I had my 6 month cleaning at the dentist. She found a molar that I just had refilled last April, well now it has 2 cracks in it. Dentist came in and told me I need crown on that tooth now and a sealant put on an upper back molar. Always something!
But.....didn't yesterday turn out to be a gorgeous day for mid-March? Too bad it couldn't continue a few more days!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Today is injection day for me so tomorrow I will probably not feel the best but thankfully it usually only last a day! I'm getting more use to them now and pretty much know what to expect which is a good thing because it is helping me to feel better everyday!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful Friday!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

That certainly is one cute little bunny and I love all those refreshing spring colors on this set of cards. Have a good Friday and take good care. Hugs

Vicki said...

Love that bunny, adorable card!