Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Masculine Happy Birthday Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have 2 cards to finish up for Audrey and then her order is done and ready to get delivered tonight. I have a doctor appointment today @4 pm for a recheck of my Mounjaro injections. Since I am no longer sick with the flu I am feeling so much better even on this injection. Yesterday I even had a little spring to my step and cooked supper which I haven't been able to do in 2 weeks. Smells of food still kinda turn my stomach but I am getting better with it. I joined a Mounjaro Support Group and have learned alot about this medication from other people's experiences. Most people recommend that you drink protein shakes to help with the nausea. It has helped and also helped me to start eating more. I probably won't know what my blood sugar & A1c is for about 2 more months but I am hoping it is going in the right direction. I will let you know tomorrow how my appt goes.

I do have 2 cards to share with you today that I made for Audrey.
She wanted 2 cards for the priests at church who are celebrating birthdays. This is what I made for her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Throughout the Year
Ink: Cajun Craze, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Tartan Foil DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin Seal

I'm anxious to see Audrey tonight to catch up. It's been awhile.
We did talk on the phone yesterday and she seemed in really good spirits and was headed outside to do some weeding in her flower bed since the weather was so nice!

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those are great masculine cards with those fun papers and patterns. I may be a bit partial to the blue color but I like them both!
That's great news that you're feeling much better and doing well with everything. Audrey is amazing too going out to weed her flower beds at her age! I wish I could still do those things :)