Thursday, March 28, 2024

Happy Easter Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Nothing much planned for today other than a trip to Sam's Club this evening so today I  hope to get to my stamp table and make some cards!
I do have a set of Easter cards I want to share with you today that I made while I was on a roll with making Easter cards last week! I actually made a few extra's just incase.
This set is a mish mash of different products but turned out so cute!






Card Details:

Stamps: Excellent Eggs
Ink: Mint Macaron (retired)
Cardstock: Mint Macaron (retired), Basic White, Daffodil Delight, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Excellent Eggs Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Basket Weave EF (retired), Daffodil Delight Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That particular day I pulled out everything I have in my stash that is Easter related. I found the paper from Hobby Lobby with the eggs on and decided to diecut them with the Excellent Eggs Dies and I loved how they turned out. And of course, my friend, Carol, recently used the Basket Weave EF which inspired me to pull mine out and blow the dust off of it. 
Thanks Carol for inspiring me! These were just so much fun to play around with & create!
Hope you enjoy them!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


I'm sure you all have seen the news in the last 2 days about the bridge collapse in Baltimore, Maryland. It's really sad that this has happen and lives were lost. Praying for the families of the lost and hoping that it doesn't take years to rebuild that bridge. 

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I just LOVE this fun design with all those eggs wrapped within a larger egg. Thanks for the shout-out - that basket weave ef is just perfect for Easter cards isn't it? I just love the colors and gingham papers too, what a fabulous Easter card!

LeAnne said...

Wendy, those egg papers are amazing and they look wonderful in your basket! I am so sad about the bridge situation....John just happened to be going to VA that day so of course he was stuck in extra traffic around the city. So sad.

Vicki said...

Very cute, love this set of cards. Prayers for Baltimore. 😢