Sunday, March 3, 2024

First Communion Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today is looking to be quite sunny and warmer than our rainy day yesterday.
Do you have any fun plans today? Not sure what's on my agenda just yet but maybe a walk to break this girl in after a long cold winter.
Today I have a quick card to share with you that I created for Audrey's order that is still waiting to get delivered to her. She requested a First Communion card for a little girl and this is what I made for her. It uses all retired products.




Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events (retired)
Ink: Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Symbols of Fortune DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This paper spoke "spring" to me so I thought is was a good match.
Hopefully, I will see Audrey one evening this week to get her cards delivered.
I'm sure she is anxious for them.

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this nice day ahead!
~Wendy



 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a sweet card for such a special occasion. You always have the perfect sentiments for so many occasions! I just got back from the grocery store and it's beautiful outside! I had the car window open on the way back so go for that walk - I'm sure it will energize you! Hugs