Sunday, March 10, 2024

Daffodil Daydream

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a dreary yukky day here in PA.
I popped out early afternoon for a haircut and it was just raining cats & dogs!
Was happy to get back home where it was warm & dry.

Today I have a pretty Easter card to share with you that I made the other day.
I pulled out one of my favorite sets that is now retired called Daffodil Daydream.




Card Details:

Stamps: Daffodil Daydream (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP (retired)
Accessories: Daffodil Dies (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), White Organdy Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is the first Easter card I made this year!
I sure hope I have time later this week to make more because Easter will be here before ya know it and I have been so behind. 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with those daffodils and tiny butterfly accents. I love that pretty checkered designer paper too! Blink your eyes and Easter will be here - I hope you have time to finish up in time! Take care and enjoy your day. More rain is on the way unfortunately :(

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! Love the daffodils and of course the GINGHAM! Have a happy day, don't get blown away!