Sunday, March 24, 2024

Wanted to Say Dies

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Lots of sunshine outside today compared to yesterday!
It poured most of the day but by supper time the rain cleared out and the winds ramped up. 
I am hoping for a warmer week ahead!

Today I am sharing a card that I made for Audrey's good friend, Kit. In the last 11 years that I have been making cards for Audrey, I have heard so much about her friend, Kit, that I feel like I practically know her. LOL I know she also loves all things pink so that is why this card is all in pink...




Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Bubble Bath, Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories: Wanted to Say Dies, Bubble Bath Ribbon, Rhinestones, Adhesive Sheets, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of pink on this and Audrey loved it!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

All of that pretty pink color is sure to please. It's so feminine and pretty the way you put it all together. I hope you're enjoying all this sunshine today!

JD/ Jill said...

Very Pretty! Pink is my favorite color...so you know I like this one!