Friday, March 22, 2024

Filled With Fun For Olivia!

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today's card is a semi case of a card from Jamie Babarczy that I just loved!!
I needed a card for a little girl who is having her first birthday in a few days and thought this card would be perfect for her! I added a few different touches to it to personalize it. 
I used the Filled With Fun Bundle from the Stampin Up Online Exclusives for this. I do not have much in stamps for kids and so this set worked great for it!





Card Details:

Stamps: Filled With Fun (Online Exclusives), Artistically Inked (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Berry Burst, Stampin Blends-Bubble Bath, Berry Burst
Cardstock: Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Basic White, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Filled With Fun Dies, Mini Alphabet Dies, Basics 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Tinsel Gems 4 Pack (Berry Burst), Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't it cute? I added a bit of shimmer to all the bows & the icing on the cake because who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?! Thanks Jaime for your inspiration! Olivia is going to love it!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Vicki said...

Super cute, love how you added the name. I got this bundle but haven't used it yet. 😊

Carol L said...

This wagon filled with presents is the cutest thing ever! I love all the bows and colors, and especially how her name looks spelled out on the side of the wagon! A genius birthday card for a little girl. Happy Friday - enjoy the sunshine while it's here :)