Monday, March 25, 2024

Something Fancy Sympathy Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is going to be a busy day for me as I have housework to do!
I hate the days when I have to clean but it always feels so good when it's done and everything smells fresh & clean! 
I have a set of Sympathy cards to share today that I made for on my card rack. I used a mix of old & new on these.






Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy, Wonderful World (SAB 22)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Stampin Write Markers-Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron (retired)
Cardstock: Mint Macaron (retired), Basic White, Ringed of Love DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Everyday Details Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have always loved the Wonderful World stamp set and lately I have been trying to use it!
The floral stamps are so pretty!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are beautiful sympathy cards with those pretty flowers and calming colors. I always find this type of card difficult to make, but these are lovely. Have fun cleaning today :)

LeAnne said...

Love these! They use some of my most favorite DSPs....I may be hoarding one last piece of it, LOL! Enjoy your cleaning day!

Vicki said...

Pretty colors.