Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Zinnia Birthday Cards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made for Audrey.
She said she needed 18 birthday cards for April and this pack is was included.
I pulled out the ever so lovely Flowering Zinnia DSP and got to work!





Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Flowering Zinnia DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It doesn't get any easier than this! 
That beautiful paper does all the work and Audrey loved the bright colors.
We got her card delivered to her last evening and she sure was chatty!
And I got to see pictures of her great granddaughters! 
They are just the most precious little ones ever! 

Well, today I am putting my St Patrick's Day decorations away and digging out a few Easter/Spring things to decorate with. It surely does not feel like spring outside though!
Last Friday we hit 76 degrees and yesterday we had a high of 44. Crazy!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers really do make great greeting cards. I love the big bold colorful flowers along with the pretty purple panel you added along with one of your signature little bows. This weather is cra-cra - I'm sitting here shivering and my heaters are working hard to keep the house warm! At least we have sunshine! LOL

Vicki said...

Beautiful ❤️