Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Anniversary Set

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well!

I got Audrey's card order finished! YAY! 
Yesterday, I did not do any stamping but rather straightened up my stamp area. I have a new tutorial laying out on my table right now that I would like to play with later today. Been trying to give my hands a break when I can since they have been bothering me. 
The set of cards I have to share today are part of that card order I was working on. Audrey requested a set of masculine cards with birds on and no saying on. Well, I flubbed that up! LOL I am not perfect and had good intentions when I first started out with pulling out a pack of retired Bird Ballad DSP since this has lots of birds in. I am personally not much of a bird person so I usually pass on bird stamp sets. I had a whole sheet of this particular bird paper and started to build my card. Till it was said and done I used Petal Pink on it which was a no no. This pack is suppose to be masculine! So, in that moment I realized I messed up! I moved ahead with the last pack of cards which were for an Anniversary. I simply added my Happy Anniversary sentiment to this set of cards and called it done. Take a look...





Since each card is different because of where the birds are on the DSP I added my sentiment on each card at different places. I was still pleased with how they turned out but not sure why I added the Petal Pink to a masculine card. Oh well, it all turned out fine and tomorrow I will share the set of masculine bird cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Love For You
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Basic White, Bird Ballad DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Something Fancy Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a nice day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

I find it almost amusing how I have a plan when I sit down to make a card, but then it turns into something completely different than what I had in mind when I began! These are a perfect example of that and they turned out beautiful! I love the colors with that pretty paper and love how each one is slightly different! Those pretty little signature bows of yours finish them off beautifully! (and then there's that awesome embossing folder too- wink!)

LeAnne said...

Well, I LOVE birds, and I love these papers and I think your cards are beautiful and I am sure they will get some use even if they're not masculine! Now I look forward to what you're going to create tomorrow!