Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Eden's Garden Card # 3

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today i'm sharing the 3rd card with you from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
This one uses the Eden's Garden Bundle which happens to be on the list for this last month as a free offering with a $100 during SaleABRation. I have a feeling it will be retiring soon that Stampin Up! did this. It has been out for awhile and only recently have I bought it. 




I was on the fence with this bundle for a really long time and when it came out in the Fall of 2021 I only purchased the DSP and the Garden Gems from the suite. I used the DSP several times but never opened the Gems until I made this card. Then in December of 2022 I bought the stamp set after Audrey was requesting cards made using greenery that could work for both a man or a woman. Then one day I sat down to create cards for the next several Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers and I pulled it all out to make a card. The Sending Hugs card was born!

Card Details:

Stamps: Eden's Garden, Forever Fern
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Ever Eden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Eden Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Forever Flourishing Dies, Garden Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This one was probably my favorite but both girls liked it, too!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Yesterday was just one of those kind of days.
I sure hope today is better!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty! I love the greenery in this set, as well as the sentiments! I got the set but not the paper and dies, but regardless, they're all beautiful!

Carol L said...

It's a good thing you snagged this bundle because it's unique and so very pretty! I love the layers and especially that cool die cut behind the sentiment panel! The touches of gold are just perfect on this pretty design!