Sunday, February 5, 2023

Good Feelings

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
It's been bitterly cold here since Thursday night and today we are to get up close to 50!
I had my Stamp Day w/ Friends yesterday and we had such a good time!
It's always good for the soul to be with your friends! We made 5 cards which I will start sharing tomorrow so please stop back.

The card I am sharing today I made to send to a customer for her Stampin Up! order. When I have time I love to make them a card to send with a little gift to let them know I appreciate their business. I pulled out some retired SaleABRation DSP and got to work!




Card Details:

Stamps: Good Feelings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Night of Navy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love the striking contrast of the colors on this great design! All those little rainbows, clouds, and sunshine give me a happy feeling! That's good advice in the thoughts section too! I seem to be searching harder each day anymore LOL