Sunday, February 26, 2023

Showers of Happiness

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I hope your having a nice weekend so far! 
Today we are to get sunshine and mid 50's! I'll take it! 
We had snow yesterday but nothing that stuck which I am not gonna complain about.
Shawn did some work in the garage and hung 2 cabinets above my washer & dryer to keep stuff stored in (yes, my washer & dryer is in the garage). While he was doing that I tore my fridge apart and cleaned it down to the bare bones. It wasn't too bad since I just did it last summer but recently I purchased some clear storage bins to keep things a bit more organized and washed them up and put in the fridge. Now I hope it can stay a bit more organized!!

Last week Audrey ordered a baby shower card and she sent me the original invitation in the mail to see if I could make it the same as the invite. It was Winnie the Pooh and I told her I have not one stamp with Winne the Pooh. She said no problem to make whatever and for a baby boy. I pulled out my Moon Baby stamp set because it is pretty much the only baby set I have. This is what I made her...



Everything is retired on this card but it was so fun to pull it out to give it another play!

Card Details:

Stamps: Moon Baby
Ink: Bashful Blue (retired), Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Ivory, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Bashful Blue (retired), Certainly Celery (retired), So Saffron (retired), Basic White, Just Delightful DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Basket Weave EF (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Even though it wasn't Winnie the Pooh she was still pleased with it!
It is cute!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

By golly, you used some of my most favorite retired SU! colors and papers on this fun baby card! It's a great design you created too, and now that you finished cleaning your fridge, feel free to come help me do mine! LOL I wipe one shelf at a time but it never seems to get a thorough cleaning. Perhaps I will make a more serious attempt one day soon! Enjoy the sunshine today!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! She will love it!