Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Strawberry Boxes

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Years ago before my back issues started we use to go to the strawberry fields and pick tons of berries to bring home for strawberry shortcake and homemade strawberry jelly. I always enjoyed the entire process especially that delicious homemade strawberry jelly on toast or an English muffin. It's been years now since I last made any jelly but thinking about it makes my mouth water! It was so good! Recently on a trip to the grocery store I found these Little Debbie Strawberry Jelly Rolls and grabbed a box. I knew exactly what I was going to do with them! In my notebook (which I have 4 now) that is filled with tutorials and cool projects I have a nice sized box that I thought my sweet delight would fit in. So, a few weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon I sat down and made 2 of those boxes which were the perfect size! I pulled out my retired Sweet Strawberry stamp set, Strawberry Builder Punch and some retired Berry Blessings DSP from SaleABRation a few years ago. Here is the finished product...




It's a good thing those strawberry jelly rolls are tied in those boxes because they are yummy! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic White, Berry Blessings DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Strawberry Builder Punch (retired), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (retired), Opal Rounds, Poppy Parade Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These boxes would be so cool made up for Christmas and would definitely fit some yummy treats inside! I'm so glad I finally tried them!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a perfect little box to house those strawberry treats! I too remember the days when my family loved to pick fresh strawberries and we'd come home and make fresh jam and jelly! Those were the days! Great ideas! We must be cut from the same mold as I too now have 4 notebooks that contain tutorials and sketches LOL It's an addiction :)