Monday, February 20, 2023

Forever Flourishing Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
I got to my stamp table most of the afternoon yesterday and started working on Audrey's card order. I am hoping to finish up soon and get it delivered to her later this week. In the meantime I will start sharing what I made for her.
She requested lots of birthday cards so here is one set that she requested that could be for a man or a woman.






Card Details:

Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Soft Seafoam, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Waves Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how this set turned out but most of all I love the color combo!
Audrey seems like like the cards that have some sort of greens on them so I will keep making them for her. It's a good thing I have lots of patterned paper with greens on!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

These colors are wonderful! The dsp is so pretty with that big spray of greens on the front, and I just love that great sentiment panel too! So pretty with the stitching and cut-outs on the ends! Happy Monday!