Friday, February 24, 2023

Rings of Love DSP

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!!

Yesterday we did hit the mid 70's which I am still amazed at after having rain & snow the day before. It was a beautiful day! Lots of sun and I had my windows opened to let the fresh air in! Today we are only suppose to be around 40 degrees....back to winter!
Last evening I was able to deliver Audrey's card order. She loved everything! That was the first I have seen her since before Christmas and it was nice to sit and talk with her. She is doing well and looked really good, too! This pack of cards I am sharing today were made for her. She requested a pack with birds and no sayings...






I am not a bird person and don't have any stamp sets with birds so I went in search of some paper instead. Rings of Love DSP to the rescue!
This paper was out last Fall as part of the 2nd SaleABRation of 2022. 
Beautiful prints that i'm slowly making my way thru and using up!

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Rings of Love DSP (retired SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This particular sheet worked perfectly and Audrey was very happy with them!
Sometimes she throws me curveballs when she orders something in particular and I always try my hardest to create what she wants.

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers do make for some wonderful, pretty cards! I'm happy that Audrey is feeling well these days and glad to hear those good reports about her! Yesterday was just beautiful and I was glad I got out to enjoy it! Today it's really chilly with that wind blowing! Stay warm and happy Friday to you too!

LeAnne said...

My favorite DSP from last year! You made those birds look lovely! Glad to hear Audrey is doing okay, too!