Saturday, February 18, 2023

Butterfly Flip Flap Card

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!


I do believe that winter came back with a vengeance yesterday!
We have some very crazy winds outside and temps dropped from 60's to 30's!
Shawn & I are heading out for breakfast this morning then running some errands quick. I'd like to get back home and do some stamping this afternoon while it's blustery outside!

Today I have another flip flap card to share that I made using some old paper from SaleABRation. This paper is Sycamore Street DSP and I have a full package of it to use up! A flip flap card is a great start to displaying DSP!





Does anyone remember this paper?
It was pretty popular back in 2013 when it came out! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Ink: Island Indigo (retired)
Cardstock: Island Indigo (retired), Pool Party, Tangerine Tango (retired), Basic White, Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Accessories: Brilliant Wings Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Iridescent Rhinestones, Pool Party Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Island Indigo, Pool Party & Tangerine Tango were all In Colors that year and some have come back in our Color Refreshes and then retired. Pool Party is still one that has stayed!
I have heard that we will be having another Color Refresh with this new incoming catalog! Pretty Peacock & Lost Lagoon will be making another entrance soon! It's funny.....I still have my inkpads and cardstocks! I may just need an ink refill though!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Yes, I not only remember this paper but I have a few bits of it left too! LOL That's such a great design with a fun fold and I hope you enjoy your breakfast this morning! Keep warm!