Friday, February 3, 2023

Friendly Gnomes Valentine

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I have a busy day ahead as I need to get ready for my Stamp Day w/ Friends tomorrow so i'm gonna get right to it!
I have a cute card to share today that I made using the Friendly Gnomes stamp set.
It is a new set in the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.
The coordinating dies came out in the Holiday Mini Catalog and coordinated with the Kindest Gnomes stamp set. The dies carried over and go perfectly with the Friendly Gnomes set, too!



Card Details:

Stamps: Friendly Gnomes
Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow, Stampin Blends-Sweet Sorbet, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Country Lane Floral DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Texture 3D EF, Gnome Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Give It A Whirl Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card will be going to Shawn for Valentines Day since he loves the gnomes!
I am not a fan of them but they seem to be growing on me.

This card was for a challenge over at Kitchen Table Stamper from last week.
She challenged us to use our DSP paper scraps to create a card.
We all have paper scraps but I think we were to use the bigger pieces for our card.
I was late getting my card made so I was not able to get in on the challenge but happy to still play along! She made her card using the Friendly Gnomes stamp set and the Butterfly Kisses DSP with the springy colors in. I was thinking more of Valentines Day for mine.
It turned out cute and I am happy with it! And it gave me a chance to use the Friendly Gnomes set!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay warm! 
It's gonna be brutal here on the east coast today!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I have always loved the gnomes, but this one holding a heart is beyond cute! Great design with all those pretty papers! Have a great Friday and an even better day tomorrow stamping with your friends! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

Super cute, Wendy! I love gnomes too but I tend to think of them more for Christmas! This Valentine one is adorable! Have fun tomorrow!