Saturday, February 4, 2023

Love Cats

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I am all ready for my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together this morning!
I can't wait to see the girls and make some cards!
I have not seen them since before Christmas so we have alot to catch up on!

I have a cute card to share that was a case of a card that was an email tutorial from Kitchen Table Stamper. I did make some changes on my card but it was still her original idea and will happily give her credit! It uses the Love Cats stamp set from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog.




Card Details:

Stamps: Love Cats
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Sweet Sorbet Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Country Gingham DSP
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stampin Seal

Such a sweet card and I enjoy doing her tutorials and sharing the cards with you!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great Saturday!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is one cute Valentine and I love the combo of papers and embossing! Love that cat hanging around too LOL Have a great stamp get together and enjoy the time spent with friends! Happy Saturday!