Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Faux Stairstep Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe it's the 1st day of February! Time just flies by...

Yesterday I stepped out of my comfort zone and made a card that I thought was really cool! Buckeye Inklings created a card a few months ago called the Faux Stairstep Card and I was intrigued with it! I saved the tutorial and gave it a try!





I pulled out my Framed Florets stamp set & Framed Florets Dies to create this one.

Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP (retired)
Accessories: Framed Florets Dies, Night of Navy Milky Dots, Soft Succulent Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Here is the link to her page if your interested in creating a card like this.


This card is so much easier than the regular Stairstep Cards so I hope you will give it a try!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: