Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Stack & Shuffle Cards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made using the Stack & Shuffle technique.
I made these using the Country Bouquet stamp set and coordinating Country Bouquet Punch along with the Dandy Designs DSP that is a SaleABRation offering.






Card Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Country Bouquet Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Pale Papaya In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These turned out super cute!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like this technique for making backgrounds with all the designer papers we've all accumulated! Great colors and design with those dual colored hearts on the tag! The colors are so uplifting especially with all the gloomy weather we've been having lately! Enjoy that coffee :)

D'Ann said...

These are just adorable! I am trying to use dsp on every single card I make these days. To say I have a stack of dsp is an understatement! I don't know where I saw these, but it's a great idea and you have done such a nice job on them. TFS!