Sunday, January 15, 2023

Forever Fern HB Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice weekend and staying warm!
We had a nice day yesterday! Went to the stamp store for some supplies, dropped off Audrey's card order on her front porch, visited with our friends, Deb & Ed (since we were sick at Christmas and weren't able to get together to exchange gifts) then we stopped at the restaurant for a quick lunch. After that we were both pooped and thought about grabbing a nap but instead I went to my stamp room and had some me time! I was there for about 4 1/2 hours just playing and having fun! I will share that project with you later this week!

Today I have that 2nd pack of birthday cards to share that I made using the Forever Greenery Suite. This set is on my card rack for now...





Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Go To Greetings
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Forever Greenery DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think this set would work well for a man or a woman and i'm sure down the road Audrey will request another pack like that. I'm ready for it!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I'm so glad you had a fun-filled day yesterday! This card set is very pretty with all the greenery and great design! Stay warm and have a good week ahead. I'm anxious to see what you got at L&L and made with it :) I miss going there so much!