Friday, January 20, 2023

Thank You Cards

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share that I made for my card lady.
She wanted a pack of Thank You and this is what I made for her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Something Fancy
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Timeworn Type 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how these turned out and those pretty colors are great for spring or summer!
My strips of DSP measure 1 X 4 1/4 and this layout displays off each of those pretty papers beautifully!
I added a bit of texture by using the Timeworn Type 3D EF under them on the Basic White panel.
Lastly, I added some sparkle with using some clear Rhinestones.
When it comes to making cards for her I am always looking for a great sketch and one that allows me to showcase our pretty papers. This one works great for just that!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

You've inspired me once again to pull out some strips of designer paper and create a colorful card! Loving not only this design, but those great colors too! Fun and festive and especially beautiful! Have a great Friday! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

These are definitely spring-y! I haven't had a chance to play with these too much but digging into them is on my to-do list for sure!