Wednesday, January 11, 2023

July & August

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Another frosty morning here in PA but for now the sun is shining brightly and I hope it warms things up as the day goes on. I am headed to my stamp table this afternoon to work on a card order from Audrey after I get a pot of chicken corn soup made for supper. That will definitely warm the belly!

Today I am continuing to share my 2023 calendars that took me forever to get made. LOL 
I have July & August to share with you.

July





Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired hostess)
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Patriotic Topper Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


August





Stamps: Hello Ladybug (saying)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Parakeet Party, Fresh Fressia, Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories: Build A Butterfly Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I am loving this years calendars and all the different papers that Stampin Up has given us in the last few months! I used up alot of my Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue for these and will have to run to L&L this Saturday to grab more as I am on my last bottle of it. I usually make 2 trips a year to stock up on things I use for card making. She has the best selection of things! It's like the card crafters candy store! LOL


*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your calendar pages are always inspiring, and I love the July version with the patriotic colors and design! Great job on all of them. I too am on my last bottle of Tombow, so when you see Lorene, please give her my regards and tell her why I haven't been up to visit recently. I just LOVE her store! Have fun and stay warm! Brrr!

LeAnne said...

These are awesome...those papers are perfect for July and the August one is so bright & cheerful! I haven't been to L&L for a long time...have FUN!