Thursday, January 5, 2023

Sympathy Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today the NEW 2023 Stampin Up! January-April Mini Catalog goes live! 
I have a few orders to be submitted this morning then I am off to my stamp table for the rest of the day. So much awaits me!

I wanted to share with you a set of Sympathy cards I made a few weeks ago for Audrey.
She wanted something seasonal so I pulled out my very loved pack of Painted Christmas DSP. It came out in 2021 and carried over.






Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Thoughts, Christmas Season
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Soft Suede, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, In Color Jewels (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Christmas Season is one of my favorite holiday/winter stamp sets so I was thrilled to use it again for this set of Sympathy cards.

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those are some great papers and they make a nice sympathy card for this time of year. Hope you're feeling chipper again by now! Take care.

LeAnne said...

This is a beautiful way to get more use from those Christmas stamps and papers! This is probably my favorite pattern from these papers! Love them!