Friday, January 13, 2023

November & December

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I am sharing the last 2 calendars that I made for my clear picture frames.
I have been making these for about 12 years and as much as I like making them, they are alot of work. Here are my November & December pages....

November




Stamps: Hello Harvest (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Rustic Harvest DSP (retired)
Accessories: Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


December




Stamps: Hope & Peace (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired Hostess)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you enjoyed seeing my 2023 calendars!
I used a 4 x 6 clear acrylic picture frame and get my calendars from Taylored Expressions. 
I usually print out my calendars on Basic White cardstock but this year I found the tear off calendars at L&L Stamps in Ephrata, PA. so I just used them instead. 
It makes things go a bit faster!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I know they're a lot of work, but they all turned out beautiful with your great designs, colors, themes, and pretty papers! Whoever receives them is getting a treasured hand-made gift! Happy Friday to you as well! Hugs!

LeAnne said...

I agree wtih Carol...they are just lovely! Love that DSP on the December one, it is so cheerful and seasonal! Great job!