Friday, January 6, 2023

A Christmas Engagement

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is here but not much happening.
Shawn will be working as they have a project going on that they can only do when the plant is shut down. That means I can get to my stamp table and finish up my calendars! I put a big dent in them yesterday and I know I won't get them done today. Can't wait to get them done and share them with you!

Today I am sharing a pretty card that Audrey requested for her grandson that just got engaged right before Christmas!! She was so happy about this news! This is what I made for her...




I used the retired Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder on the Basic White panel. This was the very first embossing folder that Stampin Up! brought out many years ago and I won't ever part with it! 

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Petals A Plenty EF (retired), Real Red Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

A pretty festive card for a beautiful occasion!
Audrey loved it!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a stunning engagement card! I love that pretty paper, and I too have that ef and will never part with it. I seldom part with any of my ef's! Have fun making your calendars and take care! Hugs!