Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Congratulations On Your New Home!

Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!


My hubby went back to work this morning after 2 weeks off. I felt like I haven't got much done in the last 2 weeks with everyone being sick but we did manage to get Christmas put away which is usually the plan before he goes back to work. I have been getting some cleaning done but not as much as I hoped. Yesterday I could not function to save my sole. I crawled in my recliner and off to sleep I went. We were up late the night before watching the Ravens/Steelers football game and it was a rainy, dreary day!  The cloudiness got the best of me. We are all still dealing with lingering cold symptoms from Covid which is another reason I think our energy levels are not back to normal yet. 


So, today I have a cute Congratulations card to share that I made weeks ago for Audrey. Her grandson recently had a new home built and she wanted to send him a card. This is what I made for her...





That pretty paper was from the last SaleABRation offering in 2022 called Rings of Love DSP.
This sheet was perfect with those adorable little houses in it! And how perfect for a guy, too!


Card Details:

Stamps: Sentiment from Inkadinkadoo
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Audrey was pleased with the card which always makes me happy!
I need to sit soon and work on a few more cards like this for on my card rack which has been picked almost clean in the last 2 months. I still need to get my 2023 calendars done! *sigh*

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I hope your energy levels are soon restored and you're feeling like your old self again. It's a bummer you were all sick for Christmas. Great card for a new home and I love that great dsp too - it looks like a painting. Take care and get all the rest you need. Hugz

D'Ann said...

Super cute card. I do love those houses! The sentiment is perfect. Take care and get your good health back! Happy New Year Wendy!:)