Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Floral Happy Birthday Set

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I've got another set of pretty birthday cards to share today that I made for Audrey.
Your probably wondering if I ever make any cards for myself! LOL Yes, I do but most of my cards are for her.





These are my favorites!! I love blue!

Card Details:

Stamps: Paper Pumpkin (retired sentiment)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Regency Park DSP
Accessories: Stitched Greenery Die, Circle Layering Framelits, Adhesive Backed Milky Dots, Night of Navy Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't they pretty? 
The flowers and colors of the Regency Park DSP is so pretty! 
I can see that paper selling out, fast!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and especially that gorgeous paper! Happy Hump day!