Monday, January 16, 2023

February Birthday Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend!
Yesterday I got out my Valentine's decorations and got them displayed so that's another chore that is knocked off my list. Today I have house cleaning to do and will be glad when it's done!
I have another pack of cards to share with you today that I made for Audrey. She requested birthday cards that she can use for the month of February and this is what I made for her...





Card Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet, Amazing Year
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Country Bouquet Punch, Something Fancy Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I dropped Audrey's cards off on her porch on Saturday morning when she was at mass in the morning. I haven't heard from her yet on whether she liked her order but i'm sure she will be in touch soon!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another great set of cards for the month of February! I can so relate to the fun graphic too! Happy Monday!