Tuesday, January 10, 2023

May & June

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Another cold start to the day here in PA and our temps are to be all over the place this week with 50's by Friday with rain then cold & blustery again for the weekend. Is it any wonder that everyone is sick with colds?! All of us here are feeling much better, thankfully!

Today I have the next 2 calendar months to share with you!

May




Stamps: Love For You, Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Mango Melody DSP, Dandy Delight DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


June





Stamps: Let's Set Sail, Celebrating You
Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Always fun to make these each year!
I got the calendars from Taylored Expressions at a local stamp store. They are the tear off kind that I matted onto a piece of coordinating cardstock.

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Anyone remember who the character is in my thoughts picture?
He sure is bright & spunky this morning or maybe I just need another cup of coffee?! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great job on the calendars...I really love the BLUE one!
I have a Woody the Woodpecker on my suet cakes on a regular basis...although it's a "she", not a "he"! Stay warm and healthy, my friend!

Carol L said...

You are rocking these calendar pages and I just love the serene father's day scene for June! Good job on them all, and I grew up watching Woody along with Howdy. I love Woody in cartoons, but not when he's drilling on the rain gutters of my house! LOL Bring on the sunshine - I need some!