Thursday, January 12, 2023

September & October

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's to be a rainy day here so I will be at my stamp table today working to finish up a card order!
Today I have September & October calendar months to share with you.
I have to say that September is my favorite month!

September





Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Design A Daydream DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Sunflowers Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Wink of Stella, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


October





Stamps: Hallows Night Magic
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Black Glimmer Paper (retired), Magic In This Night DSP (retired)
Accessories: Halloween Magic Dies (retired), Basic Gray Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Tomorrow will be the last 2 months!
Hope you'll stop back to check them out.
For now....lots of birthday cards await me!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day no matter the weather!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Your calendars are looking fantastic with each month having special nods to the holidays. The colors on the September calendar are so subtle and pleasing to the eye and the Halloween theme is spooky and fun too! I hope you had a fun trip to L&L yesterday!