Saturday, January 14, 2023

Forever Greenery HB Set

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Do you have any fun plans for today?
We are headed out early this morning to deliver Audrey's card order and then go to L&L Stamps! I am in major need for envelopes & Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue! I have maybe 20 envelopes left after I finished up this recent card order. Not sure what we will do after that but it's to be a cold & windy day with temps in the mid 30's! Burrr! No matter what you do, bundle up if your heading out!

As I said I have been working on a card order for Audrey the last few days.
I am sharing one set of birthday cards that she requested that could be used for a man or a woman. I pulled out my Forever Fern stamp set and it's retired Forevery Greenery DSP and got to work. She likes when I use leaves or greenery for this type of card.






I love how these turned out and think Audrey will too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Forever Fern, Big on Birthdays (retired)
Ink: Pretty Peacock (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper (retired), Forever Greenery DSP (retired)
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold Swirls (retired), Greenery EF (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I kept these flat so postage would not cost her more especially since mailing stuff these days is costing more. 
I have loved this suite of products since it came out in 2020. I'm happy that I only have 2 full sheets of this DSP left and some scraps! Tomorrow I will share another pack of cards that I made with this same pack of Forever Greenery DSP. Hope you will come back to see!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

These colors are just wonderful together and I love this great design you came up with! The embossed panel really makes a great background for those pretty flowers and berries! Gorgeous papers! Have fun at L&L and I hope your card lady is doing better too. Stay warm!

D'Ann said...

Love this gorgeous set of cards! Simple but so pretty! :)