Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy Birthday Set

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Happy New Year to you as well!

I have a set of Birthday cards to share that I made a few weeks ago for Audrey.
She requested something that would work for a man or a woman.
This is what I made her...






Card Details:

Stamps: Endless Creations Stamp Company, Christmas Banners
Ink: Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Ever Eden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Christmas Banners Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Festive Pearls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


In this New Year I plan to keep on working hard to use up some of my old stash of papers! 
You know I love mixing old with new to create my cards and that will not change! 

Happy New Year, Everyone!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love how easily you fulfill Audrey's card requests with your designing skills! What a wonderful design and I love how it works for the men or ladies! Well done. I hope you continue feeling well and also wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year in 2023!