Monday, January 23, 2023

Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Boxes

 Hello & Happy Monday to you!

We're starting the day off with a foggy, misty rain which they say may change over to snow before this weather system leaves us. 
I think it's too warm for snow so we will see!

Today I have a sweet treat to share with you that I made for Valentine's Day!
One day last week I was bored and was on You Tube. I follow Kitchen Table Stamper on there and found a video she had made in December 2020 using the Little Debbie Nutty Buddy Bars. She made the cutest Christmas box for them. I decided the next day I was going to make these except change them up to a Valentine's Day theme! I recently picked up 2 boxes of the Little Debbie treats at my local Giant grocery store but have seen them at many different places.

This is what the box looks like incase you want to make some of these! I will also add the link at the bottom if your interested.






Project Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Simply Score Board, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Country Bouquet Punch, Corner Rounder Punch (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are so much fun to create and I enjoyed decorating the front once the treat was inside!
There is also room inside to slip a couple bucks in for the kids which is sure to be the sweetest part of this treat box!

Here is the link if you would like to make some...

I will most likely make these again because I know my family loves these!
I remember my Dad use to always have a pack of these laying on the kitchen table every night as he always took them to work the next day with his lunch. A pack of Nutty Buddy's and a banana! He surely would have loved this treat! <3

**************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, these are SO CUTE! Now I want to eat one of these, and then make some myself!

Carol L said...

Those are really cute! I've never tried eating any of them, but they're colored perfectly for a Valentine treat! My hubby always took a Tastycake pie (chocolate eclair) to work in his lunch box along with 2 ham & cheese sandwiches. LOL Loving that little graphic today too :) Stay warm!

D'Ann said...

Oh my, these are so adorable! I love Little Debbie's but have not seen them in a while. Thanks for including the project link. If I get to make some I will share! :) BTW, I didn't care for Country Bouquet bundle at first but you really have done some super cute projects with them and I may take a second look.