Sunday, January 22, 2023

Card Set W/ Coordinating Box

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I don't think we've had any sunshine since Tuesday and today there definitely won't be any since they are saying a mix bag of precipitation. I think the seasonal blues are setting in!
This girl does so much better with sunny days!

I've got a cute project to share with you today!
I worked for hours last Saturday to put this together and I love the outcome.
Marisa at Kitchen Table Stamper made this box for a few projects she did back before Christmas. I saved it for when I had the time.
This is the card box and a picture of the card box open...


She used The Yeti stamp set on one set and Forever Friendship on the other. Both stamp sets are from the Holiday Mini Catalog that just retired. I did not have either stamp set so I substituted the Cottage Wreath set for mine.


The inside has 2 pockets, one for the postage stamps and the other holds 6 cards & envelopes which on hers she put 8.
Here are the cards I made for inside...







Project Details:

Stamps: Knit Together, Cottage Wreath, Go To Greetings, Celebrating You
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Cottage Gingham DSP  (retired- Mint Macaron, So Saffron & Calypso Coral)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Country Wreath Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, 1 1/2 Circle Punch, Genial Gems (retired), Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this for myself but more than likely I will gift this away!
I'd really like to make another one but we'll see!
Hope you enjoyed seeing my recent project.
It was alot of fun!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This would make a wonderful gift for someone, especially with the added stamps! Beautiful choice of colors and patterns in your design. Well worth the time you spent to make it! I'm missing the sunshine too - I just feel blah when there's no sunshine in my day.