Sunday, January 29, 2023

Miss Bailee

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I do not have any cards or stamped projects to share with you today but rather wanted to share a picture of Miss Bailee who was at Doggy Day Spa yesterday.
Shawn brought her out to the truck in her little Valentine scarf.
I think my heart grew 3 sizes bigger.....she looked so cute!


Miss Bailee came to us from Lovettsville, Virginia thru Operation Paws for Homes.
Her foster mommy was the same lady that fostered Miss Gigi.
We wanted a playmate for Miss Gigi so we adopted Miss Bailee.
She was 2 years old when we adopted her. She came to the rescue after her owner surrender her to them because they were moving and could not take the dog with them. At 2 years old she still had alot of puppy in her but she was the sweetest dog. She is now 11 and still just a little lovebug! I could not imagine our lives without her. Miss Gigi did eventually warm up to having her in our lives and the 2 did get along well. When we lost Miss Gigi in April of 2022 Miss Bailee was sad a few days but when she realized she got even more love & attention she was fine. Miss Gigi taught her many good things & some not so good like killing chipmunks in the backyard which I hate. She does not have a single mean bone in her body so why she kills chipmunks is beyond me. It must be a territorial thing.
Anyways, she is the light of our lives and I wanted to share this sweet picture of her.
My little cuddlebug & lovebug all wrapped up in one!

And one more thing to add....Her adoption name was Zia Zia but her foster mom told us her original name was Bailee! Bailee is a great name so we kept it! We call her Bail Bail or Bailee Boo. We love her to pieces!!


**********************************************
Miss Bailee's thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

What an adorable little pooch, and I'm so glad you have her to love on! I think a dog would be wonderful company for me these days, but I worry because I don't know if I would be able to take care of one anymore! If she goes after chipmunks it's probably because they appear to be rodents to her. We were overloaded with them a couple years ago until a neighbor's cat started sitting on our retaining wall until they eventually all disappeared. They tunneled and came into our house inside the walls, so I don't miss them at all! They're cute but they can become pests very quickly!

LeAnne said...

She is just adorable and I know how much you love her, even if her killer instincts go out for the chipmunks, LOL! Give her a snuggle for me!