Monday, January 9, 2023

March & April

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
I got so much done at my stamp table this weekend!
It felt good to sit and create after some downtime.

First thing this morning I am off to the dentist for a cleaning.
I will schedule my next appointment while i'm there for my next crown and to replace a filling. 
So before I head out the door I want to share the next 2 calendar months with you!

March




Stamps: Lucky Clover
Ink: Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

April




Stamps: Easter Bunny
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Pale Papaya, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Easter Bunny Punch, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Fresh Freesia In Color Jewels (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm so happy with how these turned out!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! So fun, love both of them! Have fun at the dentist...just kidding!

Carol L said...

What could be more fun than shamrocks and bunnies I ask! Surely not dentist appointments! LOL Good luck with that! Love the calendar pages too - I'm all there for the shamrocks :)