Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Heartfelt Sympathy Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

The sun is shining here today!
I'm thrilled for that so it will motivate me to get something accomplished!
Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. 
I went to my stamp table and just straightened things up and watched tv the rest of the day. The lack of sunshine has been doing a number on me. 
Only good thing is...it gave my hands a chance to rest!

Today I have a set of Sympathy cards to share with you that I made about 2 weeks ago.
I change out my little card rack maybe once a month. I recently took off the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years card packs that had been sitting on it. I replaced those with your everyday card sets like Birthday, Thinking of You and Sympathy. I have one pack of Sympathy so I made another pack to go on there. This occasion never seems to last on my card rack and I felt while I had some down time to make more.

I started with pulling out my retired SAB 2021 Delicate Dahlia's stamp set and the Beautifully Penned DSP and got to work.








Card Details:

Stamps: Delicate Dahlia (retired SAB 21)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Beautifully Penned DSP (retired SAB 21)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Rhinestones, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I just love that big red dahlia flower in the middle!
I wanted to fussy cut them to make them pop but that would have killed my hands so I opted to just stamp them and let them be. 
I had the Beautifully Penned DSP and just opened it.
Sad, I know!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


I agree!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




No comments: