Thursday, January 19, 2023

Country Bouquet Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

1 more day till the weekend!
It's a rainy day here which it seems like we've been getting alot of lately but it's better than snow & ice! I wanted to head to my stamp table but since my hands are bothering me I think I will find something else to do. There's always laundry, right?!

Today I am sharing another set of cards that were made for Audrey.
She requested something Valentine related but without a sentiment.
I pulled out the Country Bouquet Suite and got to work.





I apologize for the horrible pictures. It was a cloudy day that I took these which that does not matter since I am in the basement but my camera does not like the white cardbased cards. I tried my best to lighten them up without washing them out.

Card Details:

Stamps: Country Bouquet
Ink: Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Mint Macaron Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey sends hand written notes out to many people each month so I wanted to give her something with hearts on for Valentines Day and I do love the floral heart stamp in the set which was perfect for this kind of card. 

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Your cards look beautiful from here! I love the non-traditional colors for Valentines!

Carol L said...

Those colors make for some very pretty and unique valentines! Great design and your photos look fine to me! stay dry!