Monday, January 30, 2023

Baby Boy Card

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend!
Today I am sharing another baby card that I made for Audrey a few months ago. Every now & then she requests a couple to keep in her stash and this is one I made her.



Card Details:

Stamps: Zoo Babies (retired), A Little Wild (retired)
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Twinkle Twinkle DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Pool Party Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It's always fun to pull out your retired stash and create with it.
Everything is retired on this one except for the Stylish Shapes Dies & the Circle Layering Framelits. 

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So sweet! Love those colors and patterns you chose!

Carol L said...

This is a really precious baby card! I love the colors, patterns and all those great stitched dies too!