Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Anniversary Set

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A rainy day is on tap and my back is aching from doing my house work yesterday so I am gonna take it easy! What do you like to do on a rainy day?

I have a set of Anniversary Cards to share today that was part of Audrey's card order.
Speaking of Audrey, she called me yesterday to tell me she loved all the cards especially the baby cards! I figured eventually she would call me. Anyways, she requested a pack of Anniversary and this is what I made for her...





Card Details:

Stamps: All Year Cheer 3 (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Favored Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Petal Pink Satin Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones (non SU), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Audrey loves all things flowers so I try to stick to them when making cards for her.
I wasn't too sure on this new pack of Favored Flowers DSP that is a SaleABRation offering this time around. I like this particular print and thought they would make pretty cards for her. I wanted to use the lightest colored cardstock to keep them from being dark looking. She loved them!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those flowers in the dsp are gorgeous! Not your typical colors, but I love the look! Beautifully designed too, nice job on these! Enjoy your rainy day :)