Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Happy 70th!

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well and things are starting to get back to normal!
Yesterday I got all my housework finished up! So glad that chore is done!
Shawn worked all day and it was late till he got in. We popped up to the restaurant to grab a bite to eat and back home just in time for bed. Today my plan is to go to my stamp table and work on those 2023 calendars unless I hear from Audrey on her card order. We have been playing phone tag the last few days!

Today I have a quick card to share that I made for her last month for a gentlemen's 70th birthday! She was going to this man's birthday party one Sunday afternoon and thankfully I was to get this made and delivered to her quick! I used a bunch of retired things on this one. She did not give me any idea's as to what the man likes or any hobbies so I just went with something easy.




Card Details:

Stamps: Number Of Years (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Copper Foil Paper, Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Copper Stars (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She said it was the perfect card!

Today we are in for some afternoon thunderstorms!
Yesterday we hit 60 degrees and today....mid 60's!
After the Christmas deep freeze we had....i'll take 60's any day! 
I think with these crazy up & down temps that is why so many are sick. 
The cold medicine isle at Walmart was completely empty the other day! 
We have been using Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup since before Christmas. 
I have read that it is good for boosting your immune system and could help fight against Covid.
It doesn't taste bad either!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a great card for a man's 70th birthday with just the right amount of sparkle! I always keep sambucco lozenges handy for a sudden cough or sore throat and they've always worked for me too!